Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rainy Day

As the rain drips down on my head tonight (no, I'm not outside. Yes, I do have a leaky roof) I am inspired to make paper umbrellas. (Yes, I know paper umbrellas won't protect me from the rain.)

Just so you have a good selection for any project you might need an umbrella for, I came up with a few different versions that I like for different reasons. I like this one because it gives me the ability to have a multiple colored umbrella. I'm not sure I like the raindrops, but they were there, so use them if you want. Delete them if you don't.I like this one because the double layer gives it just a little extra, and it's smoother and more symmetrical.I like this one because of its simplicity. One sheet of paper. One color.

While I was looking for umbrella pictures to trace, I found this summery umbrella with a table and chairs. I couldn't pass it up.
When I found the table umbrella, I also found this summery looking bag. I couldn't leave it without the table. This one could be done with or without the stripes.

Click on the picture to download the svg file. Enjoy!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I'm such a beach lover. You can tell from my blog to. I enjoyed checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete